Enhance Meat Flavors With These Herbs!

8:54 PM



Herbs enhance meat preparation. And because I have my own garden, I am able to put more kitchen herbs to flavor and prepare a healthier dish.

Basil



This herb when mixed with hamburgers brings out the good taste of beef.

Get your Basil at Php60/seedling bag
Visit us at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more info. :)



Kuchai Leek 



This herb can be mixed with hamburger, shanghai, chicken fingers, beef siomai.

Get your Kuchai Leek at Php60/seedling bag
Visit us at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more info. :)


Oregano 



I make my homemade beef longganiza. I use flour instead of casings with garlic, salt and Oregano.

Get your Oregano at Php60/seedling bag
Visit us at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more info. :)



Sources:

Healing Power of Water by Dr. Savitri Ramaiah c 2009. Sterling Publishers Pvt,Ltd, New Delhi
Healthy Healing An Alternative Healing Reference by Linda Rector-Page c 1992 by Linda Rector Page Published by Healthy Healing Publication 9th Edition
Herbal Plants and Remedies Philippine Copyright 2004 by Amos Books, Inc. 2007 Edition
The Juiceman’s Power of Juicing by Jay Kordick c 1992 by Jay Kordich
Encyclopedia Britannica 15th Edition

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cured of herpes simplex virus his email. I am so happy,

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -WEAK ERECTION
    -VIRGINAL PROBLEM
    -WHOOPING COUGH
    – HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -LOW SPERM COUNT
    -STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -PILE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    -CANCER
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -YEAST INFECTION
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY….

    Robinsonbuckler11@gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete