Tablea Of Our Favourite Heroes!

9:28 PM


Tablea is made of pure cacao or cocoa, our version of dark chocolate in Lipa City, Batangas.




It is called Tablea because they are molded into small coin tablets and packed by 10s.

The Tablea we sell are wrapped in ordinary brown paper. This must be the original way they were wrapped since groceries and supermarkets were then unheard of.

Historically speaking, this was the favourite drink of Rizal, Mabini and their hero friends.

This is also my favourite breakfast drink. I steep the hot drink with Peppermint, Java/Spear Mint, Tarragon or whatever herbal may be available.  Also, the pure cacao tastes good in Champorado (Rice boiled with cacao).

Get your Pure Batangas Tablea at Php40/50 g pack

Visit us at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ for more info. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete