Let Your Pillow Talk Herbs!

10:29 PM



Out of curiosity, I gathered Java Mint, Oregano and Basil, placed them inside a cloth and tied it with a ribbon.  I fancied placing the herb pack inside my pillow because when I place my head on my pillow, it was fragrant and minty! The next morning, I woke up with a smile!


Get your Peppermint, Oregano and Basil at https://herbalandherbs.wordpress.com/ at Php60/seedling bag.

I purposely chose herb leaves instead of flowers because I am allergic to pollen.  Satisfied with the results, I also placed this bagged herbs inside my family’s pillows.  They also appreciated it. (Check out my daughter’s blog about it in 3-Step Aromatherapy On Your Pillow)

Encouraged, I placed herb packs inside throw pillows as well. Eventually, I placed herbs inside living room pillows.  And aside from the Java Mint, Basil, Oregano pack, I alternately placed Citronella pack for a variety of scent.  Another advantage of these herbs is that they drive away insects and pests.

As the saying goes ‘the closer to nature the better for you.’ This just proves that herbs are not just for food and personal care, they can also pillow talk!

EM-EM 
Herbal Gardener, MBA

You Might Also Like

0 comments